We will rely on you to help lend your voice and support the biotechnology industry.
Bringing new treatments to patients, support public policies that promote innovation, improve patient access.
BIO International Convention
June 3-6, 2019
BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology and Ag Tech
July 8-11, 2019
BIO Industry Analysis Reports >>
Save. Advocate. Connect. Join Us.
Search BIO members.
July 8 - 11, 2019 | Des Moines, Iowa
• After working for 20+ years in petrochemical (hydrocarbon) industry made a shift to biotechnology led renewable chemicals (carbohydrate) industry.
• Working with Praj Industries, as Chief Technology Officer and Executive Vice President for last 6 years. Focused on driving innovations in biotechnology to make biofuels and bio chemicals.
• Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Technology (formerly UDCT), Mumbai.
• Post-doctoral stints at CNRS laboratories in Montpelier and Institute of Catalysis, Lyon in France.
• Fellow of Maharashtra academy of sciences
• Received the ICI process development award from Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers.
• Worked at General Electric R&D Centre in Bangalore and SI Group (formerly Schenectady chemicals, USA) in various positions including last assignment as R&D director for Asia Pacific.
• 30+ International patents
• Received Bronze and silver medals from GE for patent filings.
• More than 25 publications in peer reviewed scientific journals
This speaker's sessions: