We will rely on you to help lend your voice and support the biotechnology industry.
Bringing new treatments to patients, support public policies that promote innovation, improve patient access.
BIO International Convention
June 3-6, 2019
BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology and Ag Tech
July 8-11, 2019
BIO Industry Analysis Reports >>
Save. Advocate. Connect. Join Us.
Search BIO members.
July 8 - 11, 2019 | Des Moines, Iowa
Biobased Delta is the first Public-Private Partnership developing an eco-system for the Circular Bioeconomy, in the South-West Netherlands.
The Biobased Delta focuses on green chemistry in order to facilitate the transition to the Circular Bioeconomy and reduce CO2 emissions. We accelerate the implementation of the Circular Bioeconomy by:
- Flagships projects on the use of carbohydrate feedstock, bio-refinery, biobased aromatics and valorization of lignine
- Enabling an active cooperation between industrial entities like SME’s and multinationals, knowledge institutes and government organisations
- Acquisition of R&D and production facilities
- Creating awareness of and sharing state-of-the-art know-how
- Support engineering phase of new investment projects for 3rd parties
- Stimulate the use of new sustainable energy, products and technologies at end-consumers.