We will rely on you to help lend your voice and support the biotechnology industry.
Bringing new treatments to patients, support public policies that promote innovation, improve patient access.
BIO International Convention
June 3-6, 2019
BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology and Ag Tech
July 8-11, 2019
BIO Industry Analysis Reports >>
Save. Advocate. Connect. Join Us.
Search BIO members.
July 8 - 11, 2019 | Des Moines, Iowa
Mercurius Biorefining, Inc was established to produce profitable drop-in fuel (Diesel and Jet Fuel) from nonfood biomass feedstocks. Through a process of novel applications of existing technology, Mercurius is developing a non-fermentation, non-alcohol based, “faster ~cheaper~ better” method of producing drop-in biofuels. Mercurius uses a proprietary, patented technology called Renewable Acid-hydrolysis Condensation Hydrotreating (“REACH”) to make profitable drop-in hydrocarbon liquid fuels.
Mercurius simultaneously addresses five key issues:
1. The urgent need for a reliable, economic, scalable, domestic drop-in biofuel;
2. The production of biofuels within a highly profitable business platform;
3. The ongoing need to produce biofuels from non-food biomass feedstocks;
4. The reduction of economically unsustainable dependency on foreign oil;
5. The production of fuels with a near carbon neutral method.
This presentation give an will update on scale-up progress in Au